Viper HD binoculars are an optical masterpiece, giving hunters, shooters and outdoor enthusiasts a premium option without the premium price tag. The HD optical system delivers stunning resolution, color fidelity and edge-to-edge clarity. These are one of the lightest, most compact, full-size binos on the market -- a noteworthy attribute when gear consideration can be measured in grams. Includes GlassPak chest harness, keeping your binos at the ready while providing comfortable, protected, strain-free, all-day carry.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated - Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating - Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase Correction - Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism - Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable - Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.