The new XDS Essentials Package from Springfield contains all of the basics you need for your XDS 3.3-inch 9mm Black - minus the ammo, of course. This slimmed down package includes your pistol, two magazines, two interchangeable backstraps that allow you to custom fit your grip, a cable lock, and a bore brush, all inside of a lockable hard case. The two magazines that come with your XDS 9mm Black Essentials Package include one 7-round flush-fitting magazine, along with Springfield’s brand new 8-round Mid-Mag with the X-Tension grip sleeve.
XDS Essentials Specifications
- Manufacturer: Springfield Armory
- Model: XD-S 3.3 Single Stack 9mm Black Essentials Package
- Item Number: XDS9339BE
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 7 + 1 RDS
- Weight: 23 oz.
- Barrel: Melonite®; Fully Supported Ramp
- Sights: Steel Dovetail Rear; Fiber Optic Front
- Slide: Forged Steel, Melonite Finish
- Frame: Black Polymer
- Magazines: 1 - 7 Round Flush Fitting, 1 - 8 Round With Mid-Mag X-Tension, Stainless Steel
- Overall Height with Magazine: 4.4”
- Overall Length: 6.3”
- Overall Width: .9”
- California Compliant: No
Four Basic Firearms Safety Rules:
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded!
Never forget that a guns has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction!
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors, and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire!
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of you intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing!
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.