Why? Because it's made of fun. We shrunk our full size M&P® by 15% and replaced it with pure awesome. Yep. It's molded right in there alongside the premium features and M&P's hand-hugging grip. Sure all of that fun is hard to see, but don't worry. Whether you're shooting a tin can or hitting a full can of soda, you can make fun funner with an M&P®22 Compact.
• Reduced scale version of the full-size M&P Pistol
• Threaded barrel - 3/8”x24 takes 3/8”x24 to 1/2”x28 adapter
• 2 magazines included
• Ambidextrous manual safety
• Reversible magazine release
• Picatinny-style accessory rail
• Magazine Safety - Will not fire without magazine inserted
• Internal lock
• Captured recoil guide rod & spring for easier assembly/disassembly
• Made in USA
Four Basic Firearms Safety Rules:
1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded!
Never forget that a guns has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe gun handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a gun is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction!
In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors, and windows.
3) Keep your finger out of the gun’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the gun’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire!
By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of you intended target.
4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing!
Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.